Sunny skies ahead for Super Bowl weekend | Weather
Sunshine is ahead in the forecast through the weekend. Expect some fog to return Friday and Saturday mornings, but the sun should dominate during the daytime, according to News10's meteorologist Mellisa Paul.
Highs will stay in the low to mid 60s through Sunday. A huge fair weather, high pressure system remains anchored across the entire West Coast, literally protecting us from any organized storms for the next seven to 10 days, said Paul.
There are no signs of major changes in the overall weather pattern for nearly the next two weeks. In addition to the forecasted sunny skies, the amount of daily sunshine is now increasing by over two minutes per day. Thursday the sun will set at its latest time since early November -- 5:30 p.m.
Upcoming Events near Manteca / Tracy / Ripon
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Delta Drama presents “The Children’s Hour” by Lillian Hellman
- “A political Perspective” of Delta College Students
- Delta’s 100th Anniversary time capsule has been cleared for its voyage through time and space!
- Stockton Homeless Clothing Drive at Delta College
- Hundreds of Opportunities at Sacramento’s last 2013 Job Fair!