Sunny skies ahead for Super Bowl weekend | Weather
Sunshine is ahead in the forecast through the weekend. Expect some fog to return Friday and Saturday mornings, but the sun should dominate during the daytime, according to News10's meteorologist Mellisa Paul.
Highs will stay in the low to mid 60s through Sunday. A huge fair weather, high pressure system remains anchored across the entire West Coast, literally protecting us from any organized storms for the next seven to 10 days, said Paul.
There are no signs of major changes in the overall weather pattern for nearly the next two weeks. In addition to the forecasted sunny skies, the amount of daily sunshine is now increasing by over two minutes per day. Thursday the sun will set at its latest time since early November -- 5:30 p.m.
Upcoming Events near Manteca / Tracy / Ripon
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Husband of hostage killed describes feelings, is anxious for answers
- "Neighbors in Health" offers free health screenings in Stockton this Saturday
- Union: California prison staff told to fake checks
- College kids come to Stockton for summer cleanup work
- Stockton native Maxine Hong Kingston receives 2013 National Medal of Arts