Police investigate Tracy High School bomb threats | News
TRACY, CA - Two pieces of graffiti referencing a bomb at Tracy High School prompted an evacuation of the school Wednesday afternoon.
Tracy police and bomb-sniffing dogs continued to search the campus at 315 E. 11th Street.
A spokesperson with the Tracy Unified School District said the graffiti was discovered in two boys' restrooms at approximately 2 p.m. The graffiti said a bomb was to explode at the campus Wednesday. Students and staff were moved to a nearby park. Schools buses arrived to pick up students at the park at the normal let-out time.
The spokesperson said police and staff will review security cameras on campus to try to determine who went in and out of the restrooms and interview them.
As of late Wednesday afternoon, classes were scheduled as usual for Thursday.
Upcoming Events near Manteca / Tracy / Ripon
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Everything you need to know about home canning
- One teen killed, another injured in Modesto auto vs. bicycle collision
- CDPH Lifts Warnings about Certain Seafood from Monterey and Santa Cruz Counties
- State approves fines in Turlock robocall case
- Police release identities of 4 poeple found dead in Turlock home