Police search for driver responsible in hit and run | Crime
TRACY - The police department is asking for help from the public for information regarding hit and run collision that killed a man earlier this month.
The collision occurred on Wednesday, February 6th on Schulte Rd. near Lauriana Ln. around 8:45 p.m. A car hit a bicyclist and drove away from the scene.
The rider, a 27 year old Tracy man, died at a local hospital.
The Tracy Police Department is hoping that someone may have more information that will help in locating the vehicle involved.
The car is described as a dark colored, shiny, 90's model sedan with tinted windows, loud exhaust, fog lights and possibly front end damage.
If you have any information regarding this vehicle you are encouraged to call the police department at (209) 831-6550.
Upcoming Events near Manteca / Tracy / Ripon
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Murder suspect in standoff with deputies in Stockton
- CHP: 3 year old not in car seat dies in Stockton crash
- Calif. water managers open the floodgates a little
- Interconnection: When the Arts Touch, Dance performance at Delta College - April 18 & 19, 8pm
- Annual San Joaquin USA Math Steeplechase Continues to Add Up