MOUNTAIN HOUSE - Let the library help you with computers and technology! The Mountain House Branch Library will be offering the following free computer classes:
- Tuesday June 14 & 21 @ 4 p.m - Ask the Trainer: Basic Computer Questions Answered
- Tuesday June 14 @ 5:30 p.m - Microsoft Excel for Beginners
- Thursday, June 16 @ 5 p.m. - Microsoft PowerPoint for Beginners
- Tuesday, June 21 @ 5:30 p.m. - Digital Photography Storage and Management
- Thursday, June 23@ 5 p.m. - Microsoft Publisher for Beginners
These classes are designed to help new computer users get comfortable with technology. We welcome patrons who have little or no computer/technology experience. All classes are drop in - no reservations are required. Continue the learning by checking out books at the library!
The Mountain House Branch Library is located at 579 Wicklund Crossin.